A London based demolition specialist is currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor to provide support on a major demolition project in central London. Our client is a family run business with a close knit team, they're able to offer major projects, a supportive environment and long term career progression. We're looking for individuals with prior construction or demolition experience who want to join a team that is genuinely passionate about its Health Safety and Environment performance.
- Based on a major demolition project in North West London you will be responsible for ensuring overall Health, Safety and Environmental performance on site
- Carry out regular site audits and inspections, work closely with site teams and key stakeholders to ensure compliance
- Implemented the integrated Health and Safety Management systems to OHSAS 18001 standards (migrating to ISO 450001)
- Report on Health and Safety performance, responding to incidents where required
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Health and Safety role within construction or demolition
- Previously worked closely with site teams, clear and confident communicator