An exciting opportunity has come up with a growing manufacturing organisation, who are looking for an individual who wants to take their QEHS performance to the next level. Working as their Health, Safety and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for driving quality, health and safety forward across their site in Scotland.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- Develop and audit robust quality, health, safety and environmental management systems
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be also be responsible for carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, providing training, developing the management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations.
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met.
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH General Certificate at minimum
- Quality management systems auditing experience
- You must have prior experience working in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain a hands-on approach – with the ability to engage and influence others
Reference - RJ14094