A London-based Housing Association is seeking an experienced Health & Wellbeing Advisor to join their team. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for defining, shaping and planning the Occupational Health & Wellbeing strategies, programmes and initiatives for the organisation. You will also liaise with the outsourced Occupational Health service to provide a blended approach to health and wellbeing. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make their mark within a successful Health & Safety team.
- Working closely with the People Services team, direct the provision of occupational health advice and support acting as a link between the business and the external Occupational Health provider.
- Provide professional occupational health advice and a signposting service to staff as and when necessary to enable them to manage their own health or to seek further help.
- Determine, develop, deliver and record suitable training to staff where necessary on the importance and relevance of health surveillance and immunisation programmes.
- Monitor and check OH reports from the external provider, challenging where necessary and ensuring the maintenance of high standards, and investigate progress of long term cases to help ensure satisfactory intervention and resolution.
- On part 3 of the NMC register
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health Nursing with specialist Practitioner status
- Experience of working at a strategic, senior level or equivalent, including experience of developing & implementing strategy and experience of influencing Senior Management
- Experience in an occupational health role, at professional/Advisor level