We are looking for a Health & Safety Trainer/Consultant who is located in the Southeast of England i.e. London / Brighton
About the Company
Astutis is a market-leading provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy in the UK with 19 regional training centres and internationally with 6 Global centres. We also offer well-respected and unique online-learning courses developed in-house, as well as Health, Safety and Environmental consultancy solutions.
About the Role
This role will be primarily teaching the NEBOSH suite of courses which include the NEBOSH General, Construction and Fire Certificates, so a background in Construction or Fire would be an advantage. The role will also include IOSH accredited training at our centres and at clients' premises in the UK and abroad.
- CMIOSH - Chartered Membership of IOSH;
- Diploma-level qualification;
- A relevant qualification in adult training or teaching;
- Previous experience of delivering NEBOSH/IOSH courses;
- Clean Driving Licence
- Knowledge of developing training materials i.e. course notes, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, training exercises, timetables, teaching plans and test.
This role will be home-based so a willingness to travel involving nights away is essential.
If you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team, to email@example.com
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for interview.