About the Company
Astutis is a market-leading provider of Health and Safety Training and Consultancy in the UK with 17 regional training centres as well as training locations in the Middle East, North Africa and North America. We also offer well-respected and unique online-learning courses developed in-house, as well as Health, Safety and Environmental consultancy solutions.
About the Role
This role will be primarily teaching the NEBOSH National and International Diploma together with other NEBOSH and IOSH accredited training courses at our training centres and at clients' premises in the UK and abroad.
We are also looking for the successful candidate to provide support to our Online Diploma learners via various forms of communication including adobe connect webinars, skype etc, ensuring that their course queries are managed in a timely and professional manner.
- CMIOSH - Chartered Membership of IOSH;
- Diploma-level qualification;
- A relevant qualification in adult training or teaching;
- Previous experience of delivering NEBOSH/IOSH courses;
- Clean Driving Licence;
- Excellent I.T. skills and an interest in keeping up to date with technology;
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Knowledge of developing training materials i.e. course notes, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, training exercises, timetables, teaching plans and test.
This role will be home-based so a willingness to travel involving nights away is essential.
If you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV with a covering letter outlining your current role, salary expectation and what you feel you could add to our team, to email@example.com
Please note candidates who do not meet our minimum requirements or do not provide the requested information will not be considered for interview.