An opportunity has arisen for a Health and Safety Trainer to join a national facilities management company. You will provide bespoke health and safety training to managers and employees, ensuring colleagues' meet the standards of H&S competency required by the safety management system. In addition to delivering training, you will work alongside advisory health and safety professionals to identify areas of improvement to existing courses, and work to develop future courses to continue to improve health and safety competence and culture across the organisation.
You will be home based in the Shropshire/West Midlands region, ideally along either the M1 or M6 corridors, and be required to travel across Wales, the Midlands and Northern England to support the role, including overnight stays.
- Travel regionally to deliver health and safety training to managers and operational staff, including training for new operational managers
- Reviewing existing health and safety training courses to ensure these are still relevant, fit for purpose and effective
- Identify any areas for improvement in health and safety training
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent; Tech IOSH
- Proven experience in delivering health and safety training; formal training qualification desirable
- Experience as a health and safety professional/training in a similar industry would be beneficial - facilities management, support services etc.
Reference: LSQ 13951