Health & Safety Trainer |South East (Flexible base location) | £30,000 to £35,000 plus car and attractive benefits
Do you want to be a part of a company that provides an essential service to millions of customers?
Irwin & Colton are pleased to be partnering with one of the UK's largest utilities companies who are seeking a Health and Safety Trainer to join their successful and innovative Health & Safety team. The role will involve working across the whole of the operational business, training colleagues to be safe and compliant in their day to day responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Trainer include:
- Being part of a training team which delivers thousands of training days each year
- Travelling across the business area, training operational site staff on a variety of Health and Safety related practices
- Delivering training and assessments to a high standard
- Conducting on site or in centre assessments of candidate's competence
- Planning and organising work with individuals and team members
The Health and Safety Trainer will have:
- Previous experience from within the construction, rail, utilities or health & safety sector
- Level 3 Award in Education & Training or equivalent
- Level 3 or 4 Assessor - PETALS (Advantageous)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all business levels, specifically in presenting
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading utilities company, who have an excellent track record of developing and investing in their employees careers. For further details please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.