A leading provider of training and consultancy services is currently recruiting for a Manager to head up the Health and Safety Services Division. Based in Portsmouth, you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 9, helping drive training and consultancy services for the business. The right candidate will have a H&S background, be qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent and have the experience & expertise to manage a team.
- Lead a team to ensure resources are deployed to deliver Health and Safety services effectively
- Help drive sales of safety training services, ensuring targets and budgets are met
- Manage a team, providing guidance and development of staff in areas such as personal skills training and work with other managers to drive performance across the company
- Previous experience in a H&S Advisory role, with technical expertise in the Health and Safety field
- Qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or equivalent as a minimum
- Experience managing a team, with the gravitas to drive departmental performance
Reference - GR14322