YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a Health & Safety Systems Lead to join their organisation for a 12 months FTC. This is an opportunity to make a lasting impact for a key global account and raise your profile within the Health & Safety industry. You will be also encouraged to take intelligent risks as well explore new ideas and innovations. This position is fully embedded with a high-profile client that operates within the financial services sector.
YOUR NEW ROLE
This is a London based role but with occasional travel across Europe. Working closely with the Health and Safety team you will be responsible:
- Implementing and maintaining a framework for the health and safety management system.
- Managing safety to ensure compliance with applicable local legal requirements and ISO45001.
- Coach and mentor local teams to educate them with necessary knowledge and skills to manage and maintain the ISO45001 management system
- Develop and maintain documentation and procedure requirements
- Oversee and undertake audits where appropriate
- Conducting relevant health and safety training & induction with relevant staff
- Manage transition of health and safety system portals
- Completing and submitting reports/documentation to manager as required
- Review and maintain ISO 45001 status review for all global locations
- Provide cover for HS team as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
You hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent), have relevant experience on implementing ISO Systems and good Project Management skills. Ideally you are also a ISO 45001 Lead Auditor and hold a Prince2 qualification.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered £48k salary plus company benefits.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.