Health and Safety Systems Coordinator | London | £33,000 plus excellent benefits
We're pleased to be partnering with a major facilities management company to recruit a Health and Safety Systems Coordinator. The company is going from strength to strength and is involved in a broad range of major facilities management and interior construction projects.
The main purpose of this role is to provide coordination, administration and support to ensure the smooth running of the quality, environmental and safety ISO Management Systems - 45001, 14001 and 9001.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Systems Coordinator will include:
- Act as the representative for Quality, Environment and Health & Safety in relation to the management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001
- Maintain and control those systems and where required and other such business systems
- Facilitate and manage accurate documentation revision and generation in compliance with good documentation practices
- Promote the benefits of the management systems and champion continual improvement
The successful Health and Safety Systems Coordinator will have:
- Similar experience in a health and safety administration, coordinator or systems type position
- Excellent communications skills with experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ideally hold a lead auditor qualification or other HSEQ related qualification
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a professional environment, with a business that has a strong heritage and reputation. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.