Health and Safety Project Advisor | Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £38,000 + Exceptional Benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a Health and Safety Incident Project Advisor. Our client is a global leader in research and development and this role is focused on the delivery of a critical project across incident investigations. This role is a 6-month, fixed term contract.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Project Advisor will include:
- Updating, managing and analyzing the health and safety incident database and reporting on the findings
- Tracking trends within the database to spot key improvement areas and engaging with the relevant business unit to identify improvement action points
- Acting as the key point of contact when incidents occur to lead on incident investigations
- Raising awareness of incidents across the business
The successful Health and Safety Project Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a health and safety role with exposure to incident investigation
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and membership of IOSH
- Strong analytical skills with close attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ideally experience within a research, laboratory or scientific environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global industry leader in a progressive and forward-thinking environment. For more information and to apply please contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.