Health & Safety Officer (Interim)
Your new company
My client a property management company based in the Liverpool area are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety officer on a interim basis to join their team.
Your new role
- You will implement health and safety policies and procedures
- Ensure that a safe system of work is maintained
- Ensure that health and safety training is developed and provided to meet legislative requirements.
- Be a first point of contact for all health and safety matters for a particular set of buildings
- Issue work permits
- Ensure coordination of day to day activities with any construction and maintenance projects.
- Develop accident prevention initiatives through liaison with managers and other staff.
- Carry out site inductions for subcontractors
- Provide advice to the Estates Team.
To be successful for the role applicants must hold a NEBOSH certificate and have at least 2 years' experience in construction/maintenance works. This role is 37 hours per week based on 5 days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.