Health & Safety Consultant (Facilities) - (Temporary)
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a legal firm for a Health & Safety Consultant with facilities management background to join their team on an interim basis to cover their properties across the North West.
Your new role
- You will ensure all H&S policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and regularly reviewed and updated
- Ensure that accidents are documented and investigated
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure health and safety training records are maintained.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation
- Experience in preparing contract documents and managing PPM, responsive maintenance and minor new works & transition contracts.
- Experience of legal/regulatory requirements relating to premises & H&S support services.
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have a NEBOSH qualification and experience and strong technical skills in the area of Hard FM & property management, working knowledge of building services.
Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships (internally & externally)
Ability to develop and implement policies and operational systems and procedures.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.