Your new company
This housing association, one of the largest affordable housing providers, are looking to appoint a Health and Safety Officer to work out of their East Midlands office.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Working with operating teams to review and develop risk assessments & safe operating systems
- Providing competent health and safety advice to the business
- Auditing and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Undertake and report on safety compliance audits
- Providing management information
- Promote and embed a positive and proactive Health and Safety culture.
- Incident investigations
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful, you will need to have completed the NEBOSH National Diploma or equivalent, and be a Technical member of IOSH, or working towards it. You will have a proactive approach towards Health and Safety, and you will promote best practise throughout the organisation.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of £26,183-£30,093 dependent on your experience, alongside 34 days holiday (including statutory days) and the opportunity to work flexibly. You will also have the opportunity to work for a reputable organisation and grow your personal skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.