Health & safety manager; construction; RC Frame
Your new company
Hays Health & Safety are working with a well established construction group who specialise in RC Frame projects working and building some of the high end prestige buildings within London and the Home Counties.
Your new role
- Must have extensive experience working with on RC Frame projects.
- Provide a proven track record in HSQE management on construction and Civil Engineering projects.
- Comprehensive and extensive knowledge of current UK safety and environmental legislation.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate and relate to people working in all levels of an organisation.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Prosper when working as part of a team and have ability to fit into existing structure and culture adding value to project delivery.
- Ability to convey a message coherently and effectively.
- Be confident in problem solving and providing solutions and ability bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to influence behavioural change.
What you'll need to succeed
- National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
- Grad IOSH as minimum
Please note that you would have to be a pro-active type of manager, someone who is happy to get involved and assisting the team when required it is not out of the norm for HS Managers to help with Method Statements and running induction training when required. This is not a sit in the office type of job.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.