Health & Safety Manager - Site Based | West London | 6 month contract | £500 per day
Do you enjoy being on site and involved in large scale complex projects?
We're pleased to be working with a global manufacturing company to secure a Health and Safety Manager to work on a complex decommissioning project. The company is a globally renowned organisation and leader in their field.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager include:
- Planning health and safety throughout the project, from mobilisation through to delivery
- Assessing upcoming challenges and ensuring health and safety solutions are in place
- Being site based to assist, advise and coach contractors to ensure they can achieve the efficient and effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Reviewing RAMs, delivering training and tool box talks and conducting regular site inspections
- Constantly assessing opportunities for improvements and sharing best practice across the project and wider organisation
The Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, from within heavy industry, decommissioning or related industry
- Diploma level qualified safety professional, CMIOSH or working towards
- CDM experience is a must have
- A technical understanding of complex decommissioning projects (significant advantage)
- The ability to influence and engage key internal and external stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on an interesting high-profile project. For further details please contact Michael Colton or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.