Health and Safety Manager
London, Birmingham or Bristol | £53,000 + Excellent Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a well-known technology company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation who have a strong global brand to lead on health and safety projects across the UK. The role will suit a candidate with broad industry experience from corporate property through to industrial environments.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Working with a range of stakeholders, accurately assessing health, safety and environment risks and working with them to deliver solutions
- Providing professional safety, health and environment advice and support as required
- Undertaking auditing, policy review, training, risk assessments and management systems assessment
- Engaging internally to share best practice and ideas, constantly assessing opportunities for improvement and innovation in health and safety
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven health, safety experience, used to creating pragmatic solutions in range of environments
- Ideally a degree or diploma (or equivalent) in health and safety or relate field and relevant membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders
- A strong technical knowledge across relevant health and safety legislation related to corporate property
Strong HSEQ systems experience would be an advantage
For further information or to discuss the next step in your health and safety career contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. This is a national role and regular UK wide travel will be required.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.