A global food and manufacturing business is looking for a Health & Safety Manager to work on site in South Wales who will be responsible for the development and implementation of Health and Safety management systems. The successful Health & Safety Manager will liaise closely with Group H&S support services to ensure site management system is aligned with Group safety strategy.
- Ongoing development and implementation of improved Health and Safety practices, policies and procedures on the site.
- Enforce the effective operation of Safety and Health practices and policies in conjunction Business Unit Managers
- Develop and budget with the Site Manager effective Training policies for implementation on the site.
- Facilitate, support and advise the Site Risk Management teams. Chair the Site Safety meetings to update all business unit managers on developments at site level.
- Assist business unit Managers undertake Risk Assessments for all operations on site.
- A written safety report will be presented each month to the site manager for discussion with the Site H&S team identifying areas of risk, concern and recommendations for implementation on site.
- Enforce policy by identifying breaches and reporting to the Site Manager and the Group Health and Safety Manager
- Ideally should hold a Diploma in Safety and Health from a University or equivalent IOSH qualification.
- Background in safety and health ideally food and / or manufacturing environments.
- Experience in a Training environment would be beneficial.
This role comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. For more information on this role call Dominic on 020 7960 2551 or click apply.