Health and Safety Manager
London | £48,000 + Travel
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, high profile construction company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company have over 50 years of operation and have played a key role in many of the UK's highest profile construction and development projects. This role is responsible for two major sites across Central London however is part of a much larger, tight knit health and safety team who meet regularly.
Responsibilities of the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Assisting, advising and working closely with the site team to ensure documentation is in place and they can achieve the effective delivery of the health and safety strategy
- Auditing, inspecting and reporting on health and safety performance across the sites
- Conducting incident investigations to identify root cause and making recommendations to prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly assessing opportunities for creating pragmatic solution for health and safety challenges and sharing best practice across the organisation
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role within construction or civil engineering or a related industry
- Experience operating at site, influencing and engaging key stakeholders
- Hold NEBOSH / NCRQ Certificate and ideally working towards NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma or NVQ5 (or equivalent)
This position will require an individual who is passionate about health and safety and high performance. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.