Health and Safety Manager | London | Manufacturing and Logistics company
Your new company
A global leader in manufacturing and international trading is looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Your new role
As the Health and Safety manager you will be:
- Responsible for initiating and implementing positive Health and Safety policies and procedures across multiple sites.
- Delivering audits to identify and ensure all Health and Safety processes are upheld.
- Lead on internal Health and Safety training.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety and wellbeing across the business.
- Provide cover for the facilities manager when necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent. They will need to be able to use Microsoft Office Packaging software effectively and have fantastic communication skills. Additionally, they will have good time management and organisation skills in order to complete audits and reports efficiently and effectively. Finally, they will need to hold a UK drivers licence.
Chartership for this role is not necessary however, will be advantageous.
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary, supported by the Facilities Manager and a Pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.