|Salary||£43000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||22 days ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 31 October 2019|
• Responsible for driving a positive safety culture and best practice across the company, and work within the safety team on a range of Archaeology projects.
• Manage, advise and guide on all health, safety and environmental matters, keeping the business up to date with health and safety arrangements, policy, best practice and issues as they arise. Ensure we are compliant.
• Undertake site, office and depot audits and implement corrective action as required.
• Based in Salisbury with regular visits to satellite offices and sites around the UK.
Experience, attributes and skills required:
• Preferably Grad IOSH
• Hands-on Health and Safety experience within construction / utilities
• Comprehensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation and best practice.
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Report writing ability essential.
• Good attention to detail with an analytical and pragmatic approach.
• Ability to engage and work with people at all levels both within the company and clients.
• An open mind - we don't expect to find a candidate who knows all there is to know about what we do but we want a candidate who is keen to learn.
• Full UK driving licence.
What's in it for you:
A competitive salary of c£45,000 + car/allowance + fuel card
22-27 Days leave +bank
Funded training and development