Health & safety Manager Job; Construction
Your new company
A well established construction and civil engineering group who specialise in variety of projects such as high rise, regeneration, high spec & luxury projects and hotels have an exciting new position for an experienced HSE Manager to join their team.
Your new role
- You will be responsible point of contact for all Health and Safety related issues across their sites
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Maintain effective working relationships with the project-based team
- Manage the health & safety team
What you'll need to succeed
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate as a minimum
- Construction-related background is essential.
- A strong communicator to all levels within the business with high attention to detail
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Rewarding Career with a well established construction group.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.