An exciting opportunity has come up with a global leading manufacturing organisation, based in the Merseyside area who are currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their business. You will be responsible for continuing to drive health, safety and environmental standards forward across the site and sister sites.
- You will continually identify where improvements can be made, by carrying out audits and identifying trends and putting necessary actions in place.
- As well as promoting a positive Health and Safety culture across the business, you will provide day to day Health and Safety advice to the business.
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- It is essential you have the NEBOSH General Certificate at minimum Diploma is preferred
- You must have prior experience working in a Chemical or Pharmaceutical environment
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Knowledge of Environmental standards is desirable
Reference - RB 14217