We're currently working with a global consultancy who work with a range of clients across the infrastructure, energy and public sectors is currently seeking an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join their Business Assurance team. Based in Surrey, the successful candidate will join an established team of Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Information Security Team professionals. Supporting across all functions of this team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing expertise on Health and Safety management systems, notably ISO 45001.
- Based from Surrey with occasional travel across the UK, ensuring H&S strategy is implemented throughout the business
- Reporting to the Head of Business Assurance, monitoring performance across the Health and Safety Management System liaising with all key decision makers up to Director level
- Liaise with key stakeholders to drive good working practise, optimise working methodologies, implement improvement projects
- Promote Health and Safety across the business and ensure effective Health and Safety performance by delivering training, auditing etc.
- Extensive experience working in a Health and Safety role within a relevant sector
- Experienced in a Health and Safety Auditing role, ideally holding the ISO 45001 Lead Auditor qualification
- Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level or equivalent and hold relevant IOSH membership
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to liaise with all levels within an organisation