|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 15 August 2019|
Health and Safety Manager
Based in Redgrave, Diss, Norfolk
• £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + pool car as required + company auto enrolment pension (3% Vs 5%) and profit related bonus scheme, staff shop and personal development programme.
• Managing 2 Food Manufacturing Factories
• Reporting to the Group Senior Risk Advisor
Main focuses of the role :-
• Offer support and advice for all Health and Safety matters across the two factories
• Be responsible for the delivery of training and full company induction for all staff
• Develop and maintain task and area specific risk assessments
• Ensure the current Safe Systems of Work in factory units and Standard Operating Procedures and manage the development and delivery of new ones as required
• Responsible for the correct management of accident investigation and drive accountability downwards. Support the investigate all accidents, identifying all root causes and avoidance measures.
• Support the site security across the two factories
• Keep up to date with changes to Health & Safety legislation.
• Keeping good channels of communication with production, internal, external stakeholders and the HSE.
• Help to develop and implement an aligned Cultural and behavioural change programme and implement across the factories
• Support the standardisation the sites and reduce potential inconsistency
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Manufacturing experience across multiple sites
• Able to engage and influence others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Interested? For immediate consideration please call 0121 454 5000 or email Sophia.Darwin@hserecruitment.co.uk