This role represents a great opportunity to join a business with a great reputation in the residential development industry. The ideal candidate will be in a commutable distance to Nottingham but happy to work across a large region/nationally and have experience working at a managerial level within Safety, Health and Environmental for a construction company. If you feel you have the required experience, leadership, passion and energy to drive a positive Health and Safety culture throughout the business then please get in contact.
- Manage a team of Health, Safety and Environmental professional across a large region
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Conduct Risk Assessments and actively rectify any implications identified with a hands on approach.
- Record all findings appropriate on the Management System while keeping the database updated.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Actively stay up to date with 18001 / 45001 regulations and the organisations standards.
- Carry out accident and incident investigations when required
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments – desirably Residential build.
- A strong communicator, confidence to work with key external clients.
- IT literate with the ability to analyse data appropriately to present to others.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- An ambitious individual who is looking to develop and grow within their career who is open minded to learn.
- A team player and leader but isn’t afraid to be hands-on to achieve the business needs.
Reference - PMu 13904