A Principal Contractor seeking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager to implement H&S (Health and Safety) compliance on a major multi-million pound West London project. This role is responsible for a £300m build scheme in West London - with the development of several high rise builds on the site. Candidates applying for this role should have experience on working on flagship construction projects and ideally experience on RC Frame structures.
- Take a leading role in developing site Health and Safety procedures and designing strategy for the project
- Carry our site audits, assessments and investigations; producing H&S (health and safety) performance reports
- Work closely with the site teams, creating a positive cultural change
- Provide high quality Health and Safety advice and guidance to project
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent Health and Safety qualification)
- 5+ years’ experience within a new build construction environment is a prerequisite
- A forward-thinking Health and Safety professional with the ability to build strong relationships with the project’s major stakeholders