|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 18 July 2019|
You will be involved in all aspects of Health and safety, pre-planning, accident investigations, drive initiatives and manage this to accredited ISO standards. The business provides a very rewarding environment and encourages professional growth.
The ideal candidate:
• Previous experience in a Health and Safety role within the construction industry.
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualified and CMIOSH.
• Adapt to work on a diverse range of projects.
• Comfortable managing a regional Health and Safety Advisor and supporting their development.
• Committed to professional development.
You will receive a basic salary of £45-50,000 plus £8,000 car allowance or car and other benefits.