Health & Safety Manager
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a housing association based in the Wirral area for a Health & Safety manager to join their team. You will liaise with the Director in the review, implementation and delivery of the Health and Safety function of the organisation.
Your new role
- You will develop and implement both the effectiveness and efficiency of the Health and Safety function of the Association.
- To ensure the Association is operating according to Risk Management, Health and Safety, Maintenance and Environmental legislation taking account of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Report any concerns, non-compliance issues to the Director
- You will carry out risk assessments
- Produce reports, updates and Policy and Procedure Reviews to Board.
- Site audits and inspection
- Ensure there are safe systems of work
- Attend Board meetings.
- To produce reports & policies as required
- To participate or assist in training or meetings as required. T
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this post applicants must have previous experience working in a safety role preferably in the property management industry and must hold a NEBOSH certificate
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of £36,500 with flexible working plus other benefits.
Full job description will be provided
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.