Acre has been engaged by a leading global aerospace and defence solutions provider who are looking to introduce a Health & Safety Manager to be based on site.
You will report into the Senior SHE Lead who you will work closely with and support in implementing SHE processes and strategies.
This is fantastic opportunity for a current HSE Advisor, Coordinator or Junior Manager who is looking to develop their Health & Safety career further within a world leader in their field.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively supporting the site leadership team with SHE processes, delivery and implementing SHE strategy.
- Attend site leadership meetings to progress SHE agenda when required.
- Ensure proactive management principles and tools are applied locally, including Hazard & Risk, Environmental aspects & impacts, as well as business continuity.
- Monitor SHE performance and ensure internal processes are in place at a local level; carrying out internal audits when necessary.
- Develop, implement and monitor objectives and targets locally, identifying SHE improvement opportunities in line with the companies' standards.
- Provide local SHE training.
If you are currently in a Health & Safety Advisor/Junior Manager position within a manufacturing, engineering or highly technical industry, Acre would be keen to hear from you.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the follwing:
- Must hold a NEBOSH certificate
- Must be affiliated with IOSH or an equivalent Occupational Safety & Health membership body
- Experience within a precision engineering/high technology manufacturing environment
- Keen to develop and currently undertaking Continuous Professional Development activities within industry.
Please do not hesitate to apply asap!