|Salary||£50k - 60k per year + benefits|
|Posted||5 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 13 June 2019|
A major transportation business is seeking to appoint a proven HSE Manager with FM experience. The role reports into the H&S Director and is an opportunity to make your mark on this organisation in a newly created role.
- Understanding of maintenance related risks I.e. legionella, asbestos, CDM, working at height
- Working in a customer-facing environment, with a broad understanding of public/crowd safety
- Provide HSE guidance and advice to senior managers across the company
- A fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- CMIOSH calibre individual (can be working towards)
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role, potentially Airports/airlines/rail operators/event venue, etc.
- Possessing advanced influencing and communication skills
- Contractor control experience
- Unionised working environment would be a distinct advantage.
Reference: LSQ 13748