A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join a world renowned technology organisation in Berkshire. The role will involve up to regional travel and would suit a candidate with experience in a fast paced corporate environment.
- Identifying H&S best practice, ensuring competency and compliance
- Conducting supplier safety reviews and monitoring contractor management
- Undertaking independent investigations for specific site based accidents/incidents and create positive change from the results
- Working with divisional and site management to embed H&S best practice.
- Chartered Membership of IOSH and NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Proven and credible experience in H&S, including operations experience.
- Ability to influence and engage across all levels of an organisation, including the C-suite.
- Self-driven with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy