A globally renowned automotive manufacturing organisation are looking to appoint a Health and Safety Manager to cover their specialist manufacturing site in the Midlands. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will lead on EHS initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve ISO 45001 accreditation. This is an excellent opportunity to have a genuine impact on EHS culture across a busy manufacturing site, while playing a vital part in the development of the safety strategy.
- Interpret centralised EHS strategies and translate them locally, ensuring compliance with corporate standards and achievement of ISO 45001 accreditation.
- Act as the competent person for EHS across the site, offering support and training, conducting audits and risk assessments and completing all other operational EHS activities.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the sites, promoting the development of a positive EHS culture and best practice.
- Experience working in an EHS role within a high-risk manufacturing organisation.
- Level 6 Qualification in Health and Safety (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with colleagues across all levels of the organisation.
Ref - RJ 13436