Shirley Parsons have a fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to join a well-renowned Construction organisation as their Health and Safety Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become an integral part of a well established Health and Safety division within an organisation with an outstanding reputation.
- Managing multiple sites across London and the Southern Home Counties.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within each active construction site.
- Carry out site audit checks, risk assessments and inspections.
- Support by updating the management system regularly and keeping all records up to date.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Deliver the organisations strategic goals.
- Ensure the business unit remain compliant with all legislation regarding Health and Safety.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- Experience of working within High Risk Construction environments.
- Resilient individual who works well under pressure.
- A strong communicator and confident to influence others.
- IT literate.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Methodical approach to their work.