Health and Safety Manager
London | £45,000 + Bonus and good benefits
Irwin & Colton has been engaged by a large, well known corporate company to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. The company have a large property portfolio this role is responsible for the health and safety for employees across three large offices in London.
Responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
- Assisting in the analysis of health and safety training requirements and where required organise and take part in training programmes
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally within facilities management, property, building services, media or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and membership of IOSH, ideally working towards diploma level
- Excellent communications skills with proven experience engaging a wide range of stakeholders in a corporate environment
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.