We're currently on the look out for a Health and Safety Manager to be based on a major demolition project in the North West of England. Our client is a demolition specialist who operate across the UK and have recently won a number of projects in the North West and North East. This is a complex project that requires an experienced Health and Safety Manager to devise Health and Safety strategy for a specific site, ensuring it is then thoroughly implemented.
Our client currently has two vacancies- one based from the North West of England and the other based in Central London.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety you will be responsible for developing and implementing Health and Safety strategy across a major demolition project
- Carry out regular site inspections and audits, work with site teams to education them on the correct methods of working
- Maintain and up-to-date knowledge of Safety legislation and company procedures, ensuring that this is implemented on site
- Produce monthly reports on Health Safety and Environmental as well as contributing to quarterly reporting
This a major project so the following experience is a must:
- Prior demolition or dismantling experience
- NEBOSH Construction certificate or equivalent - minimum
- Strong communicator, able to build relationships quickly