Health & Safety Manager - Education Sector
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of an education client for a Health & Safety manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop long term health and safety strategic plans. This organisation has had some great successes which include a high percentage of students gaining full time employment a few months after graduating.
Your new role
- You will develop and deliver an efficient, effective and high quality health & safety service
- You will organise, facilitate and deliver appropriate health and safety training, development and education to all levels of staff and students
- You will undertake specialist presentations and training to senior management, institutes and students on all issues relating to health and safety
- You will analyse, monitor and contribute to the production of reports and statistical information relating to health & safety
What you'll need to succeed
- To be successful for this position applicants must hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent and be working towards CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Must have previous experience of management in a senior health and safety role and dealing with senior managers and staff
- Experience in organising and facilitating training courses for both staff and students
- Experience working in Further / Higher Education is desirable
What you'll get in return
You will get a starting salary of £38,000 per annum which will increase with progression in the role
Flexible working is also available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.