Do you have experience in Health and Safety? Are you looking for your next step up in your health and safety career?
We are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join our operational sites.
Moove a leading provider of automotive fluids, oils and chemicals for passenger vehicles throughout the UK, Europe and Asia and we are expanding.
As the Health and Safety Manager you will manage a team and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring the safety & health of employees and environment protection is in compliance with regulations company policies and guidelines.
- Monitoring Health and Safety metrics
- Implementing Health and Safety campaigns and training
- Ensuring maintenance of site practices, procedures and documentation
- Leading on company policies and standards and acting as a champion of Health and Safety.
- Engaging with Managers
- Ensuring compliance with ISO14001:2015
- Issuing company-wide communications
- Managing projects
- Producing reports
- Conducting investigations
- Advising on fire safety and emergency response
- Chairing Health and Safety meetings
Essential skills required:
- Previous experience in Health and Safety
- Relevant Health and Safety Qualifications - NEBOSH and IOSH (TechIOSH) qualifications or similar
- Team Management experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is highly beneficial but not necessary
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Annual bonus
- Subsidised restaurant
- Free parking
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.30. If this position sounds like the challenge you are looking for please submit your CV today.