Shirley Parsons are proud to be working with one of the leading Construction Organisations in the UK to recruit a Health and Safety Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of a well established Health and Safety division within an organisation with an outstanding reputation.
- To provide expert advice in Health and Safety within Live Construction sites.
- Conduct live site audit checks, risk assessments and inspections.
- Support by updating the management system regularly and keeping all records up to date.
- Provide advice and training to the operational workforce in Health and Safety regulations when appropriate.
- Deliver the organisations strategic goals.
- Ensure the business unit remain compliant with all legislation regarding Health and Safety.
- UK Driving Licence essential.
- NEBOSH Certificate in construction or equivalent.
- CMIOSH desirable but not essential.
- Experience within High Risk Construction environments.
- A strong communicator and confident to influence others.
- IT literate.
- A quick decision maker that uses their initiative to solve an issue.
- Methodical approach to their work.
- Understanding of 14001 regulations desirable.