YOUR NEW COMPANY
A global blue-chip company is looking for a Corporate Health & Safety Manager to join their team in London. My client is one of the largest banking groups in the world that employees nearly 200,000 staff globally and has a great culture towards wellbeing and occupational safety having previously been awarded as employer of choice.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The role is based in London but will require occasional travel on other sites across the UK. Reporting directly into the Senior Health & Safety Manager you will be responsible for:
- Conducting and organising regular internal and external audits of all key risk functions
- Ensure that each of the premises within the scope of this role has hazard emergency plan, Building risk assessment and fire risk assessment
- Manage building evacuations
- Liaise regularly with the H&S Co-ordinator to ensure your trackers and spreadsheets are accurate with the most up-to-date information and all H&S administration for your remit is up-to-date
- Review/write risk assessments for events for entities under your control
- Maintain a focus on risk mitigation and adopt best practice to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation and local policies
- Develop and maintain practices that provide continuous improvement in the management of H&S
- Liaise regularly with the Facility Managers for the sites you manage
- Provide H&S advice and support employees in the absence of the H&S Manager
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You be offered a salary ranging from £45k to £52k (depending on experience), Training package, Life Insurance, 12% Pension, Family Private Medical Insurance, Private GP, Private Dental Cover, Subsidised Gym Membership and Retails / Restaurant Discounts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must be Tech IOSH, hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum and have 4+ years of experience as a H&S practitioner within a Corporate work environment. Ideally you are Grad IOSH, hold a NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) and a NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.