A unique and exciting job opportunity has opened for a Health and Safety professional who is looking for their new challenge. We are working with an ambitious Construction organisation in the recruitment of a Health and Safety Manager. Working across a number of Construction projects in London, you will be joining a tight knit team within an organisation that is growing steadily:
- Delivering exceptional Health and Safety standards across the business.
- Support in the development of the 18001 and 14001 management systems.
- Be the recognised Health and Safety Representative when on site.
- Deliver training and development support across the business.
- Help drive positive behavioural change.
- Conduct site audits and action follow ups in the right procedure.
- Prior experience within Construction is desirable but not essential.
- NEBOSH qualification or equivalent.
- Fully compliant on 14001 and 18001 standards.
- A passionate character about Health and Safety who is self driven and has the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to communicate to others effectively, take on board their feedback and implement positive change for the benefit of the business.
- Confidence and ability to manage and work with subcontractors.
- Must be IT literate.
Reference: FM - 12973