A leading groundwork and civil engineering specialists are searching for an Health & Safety Manager to join the team based in Belgium. The role requires a candidate that can speak English & Flemish with French knowledge be a distinct advantage.
- Direct line reporting into the Group Health & Safety Manager and will assist with projects
- Creating a details HSE plan (H&S, Environmental) in accordance with the contract specifications.
- Accident, near miss and unsafe situations investigations
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to the entire project team,
- Responsible for all reporting and training for the duration of the project.
- Must be fluent in ideally English & Flemish (French knowledge would be beneficial)
- 5 years plus experience working in Health & Safety in construction or civil engineering sector
- Previous experience managing multi cultural teams would be beneficial
- NEBOSH Certificate minimum, Ideally Diploma or equivalent.
Reference: PMu - 12853