Health & Safety Manager (Temporary)
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a public sector organisation based in the Lancaster area for a Health & Safety manager on an interim basis for 3 months.
Your new role
You will report into the Director of Facilities to develop and deliver an efficient, effective and high quality Health & Safety service to the managers and staff.
- You will organise, facilitate and deliver appropriate health, safety and well being training, development to all staff
- You will monitor and audit the organisations health and safety management systems
- You will analyse, monitor and contribute to the production of reports and statistical information relating to health & safety.
- Establish effective working relationships and liaise with professional services, managers and staff in the provision of health and safety advice and support
- Support the Head of Facilities Management in the effective strategic planning, development and review of health and safety
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have NEBOSH certificate and preferably towards Diploma. Must also be or working towards CMIOSH.
Must also have a Health & Safety facilities management background.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.