A successful manufacturing business is to looking to appoint a Health & Safety Manager to one of their sites in Wiltshire. The role will be working on a fast-paced operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive Health & Safety culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic Health & Safety professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the Health & Safety culture across the site
- Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in Health & Safety management.
- Support management team in day-day activities, along with longer term plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Exposure to a manufacturing/ FMCG environment
- Maintain a hands-on approach
- The ability to build working relationships is vital
Reference: LT 12749