A brilliant opportunity for an Interim Health and Safety Manager to work on an 8-month contract on behalf of a leading Healthcare company within the Estates and Facilities sectors of the business.
You will lead a team of Health & Safety professionals to ensure a comprehensive Health & Safety management system is in place to assist the business in achieving its goals. You will be a proven Health & Safety Manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation. This role is suitable for someone looking for an element of remote working, however there will be some light travel involved to the following locations: Northampton (central base), Birmingham, Essex and Nottinghamshire.
· Develop and maintain the ISO 18001/ISO 45001 accredited management system.
· Implement and deliver a Health & Safety strategic plan.
· Oversee Health & Safety compliance, fire management, asbestos management and legionella.
· Review Health & Safety policies.
· Work to develop a positive safety culture, where staff takes responsibility for Health & Safety.
· Effectively conduct and deliver training programs.
· Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
· NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
· GRADISOH (Minimum).
· Proven line management experience.
· Experience as a Health & Safety Manager within property or facilities is desirable.
· Strong people management and leadership skills.
· Pragmatic, solutions-focused professional.
· Hands on and dynamic.