|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Posted||about 1 month ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 18 September 2019|
As Health & Safety Lead you can be based from either London or Amsterdam and will spend your time equally split between the two locations. You will be involved in the design stage of each project and fulfil health and safety and client duties at design and pre construction stages. Driving the strategy you will work with the Group Health and Safety team to audit, provide feedback and work towards continual improvement.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
• Construction Health and Safety experience working on large projects.
• Familiarity with both UK and European legislation and directives.
• Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level.
• Experience in a client facing role, ideally on an international level.
• A demonstrable track record or driving strategy and continual improvement to best practise standards.
• Implementing initiatives and sharing best practise across the group.
In return you will receive a basic salary of £60-70,000 plus package, business travel etc. Will also offer a relocation package if required.