|Salary||€65000 - €75000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 18 September 2019|
As Health & Safety Lead you will be client facing with management responsibility for a team of HSE Managers across Europe. Providing strategic advice to key stakeholders within this business unit and ensuring the health and safety team are delivering a unified strategy for the project teams. You will create and roll out safety initiatives, chair regular H&S meetings and steering groups, advise on training needs and identify H&S trends.
What will you need to be successful in the role?
• Construction Health and Safety experience working on large projects.
• Experience of IT, Mechanical or Electrical installation would be ideal.
• Qualified to NEBOSH Diploma level.
• Manage and coach a team of Health and Safety Managers.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Experience creating or managing management systems.
In return you will receive a basic salary of €65-75,000 plus package, business travel etc. Will also offer a relocation package if required.