We are currently working exclusively with a manufacturing company based in the Gloucestershire area, to source a Health and Safety Engineer for their manufacturing site.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will play a key part in developing a company-wide Health and Safety strategy, as well as maintaining EHS management systems. Suitable candidates will have relevant EHS experience and be a strategic thinker with ability to influence stakeholders of all levels. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HSE professional to take their career to the next level.
- Training and engagement of all staff members on site
- Development of company EHS strategy
- Maintenance of management systems, working to develop initiatives to improve compliance
- Undertake risk assessments, audits and inspections
- A number of years experience in a similar manufacturing-based role
- Engaging individual with ability to influence
- Relevant EHS qualification
- Should be enthusiastic and pragmatic
Ref - RJ 12936