Demolition Health & Safety Coordinator
Are you an ambitious and skilled Health & Safety professional?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a family-run, successful company with over 60 years' experience in the waste management and demolition sectors?
Allen & York are currently working with this successful company, and they are looking for an experienced Health & Safety Coordinator to join their team in Bracknell.
Your role will involve working with employees to create a better Health & Safety culture, while identifying the need for advice and training and then providing this where appropriate. You will also maintain management systems on site and will carry out risk assessments, as well as implementing group strategy to achieve better Health & Safety throughout the company.
Skill & Experience Requirements:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience evaluating Health & Safety of construction and demolition processes
- Experience working with staff to improve Health & Safety culture
- Preferably experience as Temporary Works Coordinator
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internal databases and systems
Is this the job for you? Apply Now or give David Ward a call at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.