YOUR NEW COMPANY
A growing Real Estate firm is looking for a HSE Coordinator to join their organisation to support the HSE function across commercial property portfolio and the company UK based offices. An opportunity has become available for an HSE Coordinator to support the promotion of a zero-accident culture and a deep-rooted passion for health and wellbeing across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level HSE professional who is looking to take their career forward.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be required to support and assist as necessary with the HSE & Compliance team and the organisation's integrated management systems throughout the managed buildings portfolio and occupied offices, while continually developing skill sets and professional attributes. Reporting directly to the HSEQ Director you will be responsible for:
- To identify, co-ordinate and implement projects to improve efficiencies within the team
- To take responsibility for collating and presenting team data on a regular basis for review with team leaders at team meetings
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system by ensuring that the filing of documents is kept up to date, creating new files, scanning and archiving document and saving documents to the shared drive
- Administration and coordination of relevant training
- The ability to use data well to grow development.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum and 1-2 years of experience as a H&S professional and hold ideally a NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent). You also need to have good reporting and presentation skills.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN RETURN
You will be offered £30k - £35k depending on experience plus benefits.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.